Book your free 1st session below now
RED TORCH GROUP Membership
Q - How can we continue our personal, business and professional growth and development while getting new ideas and encouragement to succeed?
A - Wayne Vincent's Red Torch Group
Wayne developed the Red Torch concept after many years of delivering consulting, coaching and therapy.
After many years of working with individuals and teams it became clear that the single biggest issue people faced was not lack of knowledge in a particular role itself, but the real challenge was getting over those roadblocks that people create in their own minds.
From this, Red Torch Group was born.
Red Torch membership is ultimately a group of professionals sharing
knowledge in order for members to learn, grow encourage and support
other members of the group in their quest to be an ever better version of
The membership includes.
A monthly 2 hr Seminar discussing :
- Theories and practical techniques for achieving more in business
- Upskilling for personal and business growth.
- Understanding how the mind works.
- How to improve communication with colleagues and the team.
- Building better relationships.
- Looking at how to achieve ever better work/life balance.
- Planning & time management techniques.
- Q&A sessions and personal experiences.
- Understanding your own unique personality profile and how to make
the best of it.
- Downloadable audios to help you get focused on your day, week or
task, and relaxation audios as well.
- Access to online videos discussing ways of thinking and techniques
to overcome problems and achieve more.
- Weekly email tips
- Mid-month refocus. Audio, video, email and text, with refreshers
from the last seminar and areas being covered in the next.
- Priority booking and discounts for optional extras below.
Investment? Just £90+vat per month
- Twice yearly ''warrior'' days, which are a single day or weekend of learning, coaching and experiencing things out of our comfort zones with the intention of expanding our comfort zones and building confidence.
- Small group training. Within the group there are people facing similar challenges, be it team issues, leadership, confidence, time management, marketing issues, sales etc. We have smaller more intimate group training sessions for groups of around 8-10 these are usually 90 min sessions. A fee is charged for these extra activities
Hot drinks and snacks are provided for all seminars and small group sessions