Updated: Jan 15
Everyone gets a wobble at some point so what can we do?
1. Recognise it
2. Thank it for telling you something needs changing or working on.
3. Look at the last 1-3 weeks and see if you've been following your personal performance plan, what pattern do you see? (More personal performance plan ideas being posted this monday)
4. What have I been doing too little of? E.g. sleep, good nutrition, water, meditation, downloading, planning etc.
5. What have I been doing too much of E.g hours without breaks, days without time off, too many drinks etc.
6. Take action, do something asap, ideally now, go for a brisk walk, meditate, have some quality nutrition, book a weekend away, make new plans.
7. Talk to a good friend, colleague or coach or therapist to......
8. Learn and impliment the changes
(9 perhaps review your idea of slacklining at 2000ft!)